OPTIX JSC is a leading company in the optical production in Bulgaria and the international market. We produce a range of special optics for the army and police, night vision glasses and binoculars, laser systems to control and monitoring. OPTIX JSC is place where the new ideas are put into practice. The rapid pace with which we develop, participation in various projects and good market positions are characteristic of our company. We owe our success mainly to people working with us, which challenges and lateral thinking are lifestyle.
For our expanding team, we are looking for an experienced Manual QA Specialist :
· Create and execute manual test cases and scenarios for functional, regression, and system testing;
· Identify, track, and report software defects and other issues to the development team;
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and product managers, to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
· Assist with defining and implementing quality assurance best practices and procedures;
· Participate in product design and requirement review meetings to ensure testability of features;
· Assist in the creation of test plans and test cases to ensure the delivery of high-quality products;
· Contribute to the development of automated test cases, where possible.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
· At least 2 years of experience in manual software testing;
· Experience with test management tools;
· Good knowledge of SQL and experience with database tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL;
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
· Experience with automation testing is a plus.
Possibilities we offer:
· Reward according to the achieved results;
· Opportunities for professional training and upgrading of qualifications;
· Medical insurance including subscription service and refunds;
· Additional financial incentives according to the achieved results;
· Organized social events and team buildings;
· Place of work: city of Plovdiv, Trakia Industrial zone.
• Diploma of acquired education;
• Color photo.
We are waiting for your documents at e-mail: email@example.com, contact phone: 0357 60729.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality, in accordance with the GDPR.
Contact will be made only with the approved candidates.