OPTIX JSC is a leading company in the optical production in Bulgaria and the international market. We produce a range of special optics for the army and police, night vision glasses and binoculars, laser systems to control and monitoring. OPTIX JSC is place where the new ideas are put into practice. The rapid pace with which we develop, participation in various projects and good market positions are characteristic of our company. We owe our success mainly to people working with us, which challenges and lateral thinking are lifestyle.
For our growing team, we are looking for experienced Software Developer who are passionate about developing innovative applications and supporting the improvement of production processes
• Responsible for designing, developing sofware applications on innovative development topics and support applications that will improve production processes.
• C#, .Net Core, WPF, Prism;
• Python is preferable;
• At least 2 years of experience;
• Good knowledge of C# and the .NET Core;
• Experience with database tools (MSSQL, REDIS);
• Experience with Dependency Injection, Data binding, Archtecture, Microservices, OOP & VMMV;
• Strong interest and understanding of the technology industry;
• Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts);
• Graduates with a degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology;
• Willingness to develop automation testing procedures.
• Reward according to the achieved results;
• Opportunities for professional training and upgrading of qualifications;
• Medical insurance including subscription service and refunds;
• Additional financial incentives according to the achieved results;
• Organized social events and team buildings;
• Place of work: city of Plovdiv, Trakia Industrial zone.
• Diploma of acquired education;
• Color photo.
We are waiting for your documents at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone: 0357 60729.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality, in accordance with the GDPR.
Contact will be made only with the approved candidates.