OPTIX NVA-10- Night Vision Clip-on Device
OPTIX NVA-10 is a clip-on device designed to be used in combination with day riflescopes that are already mounted on the weapon platform. It converts your day riflescope into a capable night vision system and is specially designed for use by marksmen and sniper teams in military and law enforcement context. The NVA-10 can be used in combination with assault rifles, sniper rifles and on any platform with a long MIL-STD-1913 rail. The device does not need any additional adjustment in accordance with the riflescope. After it is securely mounted in front of the scope the system is ready for use.
- Target acquisition;
- Field reconnaissance;
- Tactical and strategic surveillance.
- The device can incorporate different types of 18 mm Image Intensifier tubes
- Ease of use – “mount and shoot”
- 98 mm objective’s focal length
- Controls located at the aft of the housing for greater ease of operation
- Operates with any type of AA battery
- Manual gain control function аs an option
- Durable housing and design that can withstand the toughest calibers.