1. Education - Higher Technical associated with the task being constructive activities with educational - qualification degree "Master" or "Bachelor";
2. Excellent computer literacy;
3. Knowledge of foreign language - an advantage;
4. Ability to work in a team, attention to detail, analytical and loyalty;
• Opportunities for professional development in an industry leading company.
• Long-term employment contract.
• Work in a fast growing company.
If you are interested in you and want to become part of our team, please send:
2. Recent photo;
3. Cover letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Contact will be made with only shortlisted candidates. For further information tel: 0357 / 6-41-28 Department "Human Resources" or at e-mail: email@example.com expect your documents by clicking on "apply now". Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The documents will be treated in strict confidence!