• Responsible and monitor the manufacturing process of the machines.
• Enter data into the software program the machine.
• Qualifies produced details.
• Know and use precision measuring equipment.
• Responsibility and precision in execution of work.
• To observe labor discipline and rules for safe operation.
• Secondary special education.
• Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
• To be able to rely on constructive and technological documentation.
• Be able to work with measuring instruments.
• Introduce programs.
• Remuneration linked to performance.
• Initial training.
• Long-term employment contract.
• Work in a fast growing company.
If you are interested in you and want to become part of our team, please send:
2. Recent photo;
3. Cover letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Contact will be made with only shortlisted candidates. For further information tel: 0357 / 6-41-28 Department "Human Resources" or at e-mail: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The documents will be treated in strict confidence!