• Responsible and monitor the manufacturing process of the machines;
• Enter data into the software program the machine;
• Qualifies produced details;
• Know and use precision measuring equipment;
• Responsibility and precision in execution of work;
• To observe labor discipline and rules for safe operation.
• Medium or higher technical education;
• Previous experience on similar position - min. 1 years;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Knowledge of English - advantage;
• Good communication skills, teamwork;
• Willingness to work in a dynamic environment;
• Basic knowledge of Autocad and CAM (Computer Aided Machining) advantage;
• Work in shifts.
• Remuneration linked to performance;
• Initial training;
• Long-term employment contract;
• Work in a fast growing company.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Contact will be made with only shortlisted candidates. For further information tel: 0357 / 6-41-28 Department "Human Resources" or at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The documents will be treated in strict confidence, in accordance with the GDPR.