OPTIX JSC is a leading Bulgarian and European manufacturer of optical, optical-mechanical and optical-electronic assemblies and products for military and civilian purposes. The mission to create a secure future inspires us to develop sustainably and in the service of our customers.
• Prepares technological documentation according to company standards;
• Monitors, predicts and optimizes production processes;
• Responsible for the construction, equipment and optimization of workplaces and processes;
• Develops projects for expansion and/or optimization of existing production facilities;
• Introduces new production technologies.
• Higher technical education - mechanical and instrumentation engineering, mechatronics, chemistry, AIUT, industrial technologies or similar specialties;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Knowledge and experience working with CAD systems is an advantage;
• Previous experience in a manufacturing company is a plus;
• Good command of the English language - written and spoken;
• Ability to work in team;
• Remuneration linked to the achieved results'
• Long-term employment contract;
• Work in a fast growing company;
• Opportunity for professional growth;
• Assistance with transport costs or accommodation costs.
If you are interested in you and want to become part of our team, please send:
2. Recent photo;
3. Cover letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Contact will be made with only shortlisted candidates. For further information tel: 0357 / 6-41-28 Department "Human Resources". E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org expect your documents by clicking on "apply now". Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The documents will be treated in strict confidence!