• Education - higher technical education in the field of metalworking, mechanical engineering and equipment construction;
• Professional experience - not required, but having it in a similar position is an advantage;
• Language: not required but an advantage;
• Professional knowledge and skills: to know and be able to work with measuring tools, CAD/CAM software and office suite;
• Personal qualities: precision, self-discipline, creativity, innovation, responsibility at work, etc.
• Organizational characteristics: communication, leadership, excellent organization, initiative, teamwork skills,strict observance of labor, production and technological discipline, etc.
• Design of technological processes for the production of thin-walled mechanical parts for instrument construction, instrument construction, fine mechanics and optics;
• Creation of control programs for MM with CNC - lathes and machining centers;
• Proficiency in CAD CAM software. G-code programming;
• Design of non-standard devices and technological equipment;
• Implementation of innovative solutions into production;
• Normation and assessment of technological operations;
• Preparation of technological documentation.
• Salary according to the achieved results;
• Possibilities for professional training and upgrading of qualifications;
• Medical insurance with subscription service coverage and refund;
• Additional financial incentives to maintain a healthy lifestyle;
• Easter and Christmas bonus;
• Additional financial incentives according to the results achieved;
• Organized social events and team building;
Place of work: Panagyurishte, Dr. Chochev Industrial Zone, 65 Zahari Stoyanov St.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Contact will be made with only shortlisted candidates. For further information tel: 0357 / 6-41-28 Department "Human Resources" or at e-mail: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The documents will be treated in strict confidence, in accordance with the GDPR.