OPTIX DIANA M40 - Night Vision Monocular
OPTIX DIANA M40 is a multipurpose night vision monocular designed for miltary and law enforcement units. It can be used handheld, mounted on a helmet, mounted on the head of the user or on the Picatinny rail of a weapon. The monocular can be mounted in pair with another monocular to achieve the functionality of night vision goggles. It also allows the mounting of afocal magnifiers in front of the objective that can increase the device magnification to 3x, 4x or 5x.
- field observation and patrolling;
- fire control in combination with a night vision compatible red dot sight;
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- field reconnaissance.
- The device can incorporate different types of 18 mm Image Intensifier tubes
- 23,8mm objective’s focal length
- Has 42° field of view larger than the most similar products
- Can perform variety of tasks
- Operates on any type of AA battery
- Incorporates IR illuminator in the housing
- Can be combined with a red dot sight to be used as a night vision sight
- Can be combined with afocal magnifiers and transform in long range observation device