OPTIX NVA-75M EAGC - Night Vision Attachment
OPTIX NVA-75 EAGC is a clip-on device designed for use in combination with a day riflescope that is already mounted on the weapon platform in order to convert it into a night vision system. It is specially designed for use by marksmen in the military and law enforcement UNITS. The NVA-75 EAGC can be used in combination with assault rifles, sniper rifles and on any platform with long Picatinny rail. The device does not need any additional adjustment in accordance with the riflescope – after it is mounted in front of it, the system is ready for shooting.
NVA-75 EAGC Night Vision Attachment can serve the following tasks:
- target acquisition;
- target control in combination with daylight riflescope;
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- field reconnaissance.
- The device can incorporate different types of 18 mm Image Intensifier tubes
- Manual gain control function
- Ease of use – “mount and shoot”
- 75mm objective’s focal length
- controls located at the aft of the housing for greater ease of operation
- Operates with any type of AA battery
- Durable housing and design that can withstand the toughest calibers.