OPTIX DIANA IR Series - Thermal Imaging Devices
Versatility creates better perspectives in the mission.
OPTIX DIANA IR series are multifunctional thermal imaging devices designed to be used by the Special forces and Law enforcement personnel while executing a wide variety of rescue missions and other military operations, regardless of the environmental conditions such as storm, dense fog, smoke, dust, snow or total darkness. These portable and lightweight thermal imaging monoculars can be used either as a spotter, helmet mounted monocular or can be mounted also on a weapon through the quick mounting Picatinny mechanism /MIL-STD-1913/ for special tools and enabling easy target.
Diana IR 25
Diana IR 35
Diana IR 50
DIANA IR can serve the following tasks:
- target acquisition;
- fire control;
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- field reconnaissance;
- 384x288 or 640x480 detector resolution
- 25mm/35mm/50mm objective’s focal length;
- Video output or wireless transmission;
- Extremely compact and portable;
- Versatile use: handheld, helmet mountable, weapon mountable
- Human detection – >1000m
- Human recognition - >300m
- Vehicle detection - >2300m
- Vehicle recognition - >700m
Distances may vary depending on the model, the detector and the atmospheric conditions.