OPTIX Identifier 75 - Thermal Imaging Sight
Long-range sniper thermal imaging sight
OPTIX Identifier 75 thermal imaging sight is designed for the needs of military and law enforcement snipers engaged in long-range precision shooting. This cutting-edge device comes packed with a wide array of features that allow for accurate ballistic adjustments and offers the flexibility of interchangeable reticle designs. It boasts exceptional durability, withstanding the recoil from high-caliber rifles like the .338 Lapua Magnum and the .50 BMG. Additionally, this versatile sight can double as a portable camera, enabling the capture of analog video footage or seamless wireless transfer of visuals.
- target acquisition;
- target fire;
- fire control;
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- field reconnaissance.
- 640x480 detector resolution;
- 75mm objective’s focal length;
- Variety of reticle types with ballistics;
- Video output or wireless transmission;
- LRF ready
- Durable housing and design that can withstand the toughest calibers.
- Human detection – >2000m
- Human recognition - >690m
- Vehicle detection - >5000m
- Vehicle recognition - >1600m
Distances may vary depending on the detector and the atmospheric conditions.
The new rangefinder OPTIX LRF 905-500 Compact is designed as an add-on to the Identifier Series thermal imaging sights and allows accurate distance measurement for even more precise shooting.