OPTIX Bidentifier LRF - Uncooled Thermal Imaging Bi-ocular
OPTIX Bidentifier LRF series are single channel uncooled thermal imaging bi-oculars, designed especially for military and law enforcement personnel for prolonged observation and reconnaissance.
OPTIX Bidentifier LRF allows target detection and recognition in completely passive mode on short and mid-range distances. The sensitive detector and the intelligent digital video processing provide crisp image at any time and in all weather conditions.
OPTIX Bidentifier LRF series include:
- OPTIX Bidentifier 100 E LRF
- OPTIX Bidentifier 75 E LRF
OPTIX Bidentifier LRF series thermal imaging bi-oculars can serve the following tasks:
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- covert field reconnaissance;
- remote observation;
- target acquisition.
- 640x480 detector resolution
- 75mm/100mm objective’s focal length;
- Video output or wireless transmission;
- Bi-ocular design;
- Laser Range Finder;
- Weather type modes
- Robust and portable;
- Versatile use: handheld, tripod mountable.
- Built-in GPS;
- Built-in DMC
- Wi Fi video streaming and remote control.
- Human detection – >2700m
- Human recognition - >900m
- Vehicle detection - >6700m
- Vehicle recognition - >2200m
Distances may vary depending on the model and the atmospheric conditions.