OPTIX BidentifieR - Uncooled Thermal Imaging Binocular
OPTIX BidentifieR series are single channel uncooled thermal imaging bi-oculars, designed especially for military and law enforcement personnel for prolonged observation and reconnaissance. BidentifieR allows target detection and recognition in completely passive mode on short and mid-range distances. The sensitive detector and the intelligent digital video processing provide crisp image at any time and in all weather conditions.
BidentifieR series include:
BidentifieR 100 / E
BidentifieR 75 / E
BidentifieR series thermal imaging bi-oculars can serve the following tasks:
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- covert field reconnaissance;
- remote observation;
- target acquisition.
- 640x480 detector resolution
- 75mm/100mm objective’s focal length;
- Video output or wireless transmission;
- Bi-ocular design;
- Weather type modes
- Robust and portable;
- Versatile use: handheld, tripod mountable.
- Built-in GPS;
- Wi Fi video streaming and remote control.
- Human detection – >2700m
- Human recognition - >900m
- Vehicle detection - >6700m
- Vehicle recognition - >2200m
Distances may vary depending on the model and the atmospheric conditions.