The thermal imaging sight that has it all.
OPTIX IdentifieR 60 thermal imaging sight is specially designed for the military and law enforcement teams providing precision and durability with various extra features for ballistic corrections, exchangeable reticle designs, image adjustments, video transfer and many more in the optimal compact package. It is shockproof to all heavy caliber rifles such as .338 Lapua Magnum and .50 BMG. The sight can be used as portable camera, enabling analog video or wireless transfer.
- target acquisition;
- fire control;
- tactical and strategical surveillance;
- field reconnaissance.
- 384x288 or 640x480 detector resolution
- 60mm objective’s focal length
- Variety of reticle types with ballistics
- Video output or wireless transmission.
- LRF ready
- Durable housing and design that can withstand the toughest calibers.
- Human detection - >1600m
- Human recognition - >500m
- Vehicle detection - >4000m
- Vehicle recognition- >1300m
Distances may vary depending on the detector and the atmospheric conditions.
The new rangefinder OPTIX LRF 905-500 Compact is designed as an add-on to the IdentifieR Series thermal imaging sights and allows accurate distance measurement for even more precise shooting.